Today you’re going to see Best Credit Cards in India for 2020.
If you are not using credit cards, you might well be losing some money every month! Confused?
Given below tips and information helped me to save lot of money which I couldn’t have if i was not using right credit card.
Well, apart from facilitating ease of payments, There are various benefits in the form of reward points, cash backs, discounts, and even Free Movie ticket.
You will notice that at the end of the month, you are saving much more as compared to what you would have without using credit cards. So, it’ll be good for you to choose a best credit card for yourself. But you have not to worry about that because here we have the complete list list of best credit card in India | best credit card in India for salaried person | best credit card in India with no annual fee.
Let’s dive right in.
Top Credit Cards in India in 2020
1. Citi Bank Cashback Credit Card
Just as the name suggests, Citi Bank Cashback Credit Card is purely cash back based. For every transaction that you do, you will receive a flat 0.5% cash back. Apart from that, the other benefits that it offers is 5% off on movie tickets and phone and utility bill payments.
Overall, this is a beginner level credit card, and good if you are purely looking for cash backs.
- 5% cashback on Movie tickets
- It also has 5% cashback on telephone and mobile bill payments
- More over 5% cashback on electricity and gas bill payments
- 0.5% cash back on every other purchase
Application Fee: Rs. 500
2. ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Instant Platinum is the most basic credit card by ICICI Bank, and really good for beginner credit card owners, or for those who own a lot of cards but want some extra limit. For a beginner level credit card, the benefits offered are too good. That’s why this is one of the best credit card in India with no annual fee.
- 0.5% Cashback rate – 2 Payback Points, worth Rs. 0.5, on Rs. 100 worth of purchase
- 2.5% surcharge waiver at ICICI partner petrol pumps
- Rs. 100 off on 2 movie tickets per month, when booked using Bookmyshow.
- 15% off on over 800 restaurants
- No Annual Fee!
Application Fee: NIL!
3. Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
Manhattan is a very popular card among those who frequently use Uber for commuting within the city. It is also extremely helpful for retail store purchases at supermarkets and departmental stores. Ideal for nuclear families in a metro city where traveling and supermarket purchases are the order of the day, It is one of the Best Credit Cards in India.
- Get 5X reward points on spends done on Hotels, Airline tickets, Dining, and Petrol/Diesel (effective reward rate of 1.3%, which is better than other platinum cards)
- 5% cashback on supermarkets like Reliance Fresh, More, Big Bazaar and Food Bazaar, thereby ensuring huge savings on daily consumables.
The cashback scheme is only applicable is the spends exceed Rs. 1000
Application Fee: Rs. 499, which will be reversed on mere spends of just Rs. 30,000 per year
Pro Tip – Standard Chartered comes up with exclusive schemes for Manhattan card holders around the Diwali season, giving cash back of as much as 3.3% on standard purchases that are otherwise eligible for 0.25-0.30% cash back.
4. ICICI Coral Credit Card
ICICI’s Coral Credit Card is their flagship credit card. And also one of the best credit card in India for salaried person. The most interesting utility of this card for travelers is that they can enjoy complementary lounge access at some of the top-notch airports in India, such as Mumbai’s CSIA, Delhi’s IGI, and Hyderabad’s RGIA.
The other benefits offered by the Coral Card include 4 Payback Points on every Rs. 100 that you spend on restaurant bills, and grocery shopping at supermarkets. Elsewhere, you will get 2 Payback Points for every Rs. 100 spent.
- Complementary Airport Lounge Access at all top airports – includes FREE breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited to once every 3 months.
- 4 Payback Points (worth Rs. 1) on every Rs. 100 spent on Restaurants and Grocery
- 2 Payback Points (worth Rs. 0.5) on every Rs. 100 spent elsewhere
- 2 Free movie ticket when booked using Bookmyshow.com
Application Fee: Rs. 500
5. SBI Simply Click Credit Card
SBI Simply Click is a shopper’s best friend. It offers incredible benefits that are worth 10X in value as compared to the basic credit card offered by SBI. A great tip to get this card approved faster is to write down your landline telephone number under the contact section in the application form!
You will also get a joining bonus in the form of an Amazon Gift Card worth Rs. 500!
- Amazon Gift Card worth Rs. 500
- 10X rewards on popular e-commerce websites like Amazon, Bookmyshow, Fab Furnish, OLA Car Rentals, Lenskart, Zoom Car etc.
- 5X rewards on other popular shopping websites
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on minimum purchase of Rs. 500
- Rs. 2000 voucher from Clear Trip, in case your annual spends exceed Rs. 100,000
Application Fee: Rs. 499 – This will be reversed if your annual spends are over Rs. 100,000 during the first year
6. Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
Another gem by Standard Chartered, the biggest benefit of this card is that it comes with no joining cost or annual fee. Therefore, even if one receives slightly lesser benefits, one doesn’t mind. After all, they are saving close to Rs. 1,500 per year on fees.
That being said, this Platinum card has its own benefits, especially for frequent city-wide commuters.
- 20% Cash Back on Uber Rides. Especially beneficial for people living in metro cities, who can end up saving close to Rs. 500-750 on just Uber rides.
- Get Bookmyshow voucher worth Rs. 500 when you setup the card.
- Get 5% cash back on every iPhone purchase.
- And also get 5% cash back at Croma stores.
- 5 points on every Rs. 150 spent on restaurants, and petrol pumps.
- Get 1 point on every Rs. 150 spent on other shopping.
- Register for online banking with Standard Chartered, and get 500 bonus points.
- Transact within 60 days, and get 1000 bonus points.
The list of benefits seems endless. However, your monthly spends should exceed Rs. 15,000 to be eligible for these offers.
Application Fee: NIL
7. American Express (Amex) Gold Card
American Express is one of the most revered banks across the world. Owning an American Card was once considered a matter of prestige. Even today, they offer certain exclusive benefits that no other bank does.
- Rs. 2000 worth Oyo Room points on receiving the card
- Get 4000 Membership Reward (MR) points if you use the card 3 times in the first 60 days
- Get 5000 MR Points if you renew the card in the second year!
- Earn 1000 BONUS MR Points on spending Rs. 1000 six times a month through Paytm or Amazon (Pay utility bills, recharge phone, buy books online etc.)
- Earn 1000 BONUS MR Points on spending Rs. 1000 four times in a month!
- 1000 MR Points are worth Rs. 400 Indigo Cash, making it one of the best points to money conversion rate
Application Fee: Rs. 1000, which will be reversed if your annual spends exceed Rs. 45,000
It is important to note that American Express is a charge card, which means that you will have to repay the card bill in full, as opposed to credit cards where you can break the amount into monthly EMIs.
8. Yes Bank Preferred Credit Card
Yes Bank has been making waves in the world of banking with constant disruptions and innovations. Their credit cards deals are hard to find elsewhere, across any other bank. Their Preferred Credit Card can offer you benefits worth Rs. 35,000 in a year! Yes, you read it right. So, that it comes in the list of best credit in India.
Eligibility for YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card
- 1: Age Criteria: Minimum 21 years to maximum 60 years
- 2: Salaried or Self Employed
- 3: Minimum Net Salary of INR 200,000 per month or Income Tax Return of INR 24.00 Lacs and above
- 4.The Yes Bank Preferred Card has the LOWEST foreign exchange mark-up fee among all the banks, and is 1.75%. Other banks typically charge 3-3.5%!
- Welcome privilege of 15000 Reward Points on first transaction
- Enjoy 25% discount on movie bookings at BookMyShowThe Preferred Card is also available against Fixed Deposit. Visit your nearest YES BANK branch to apply. Currently available in select cities only.
Application Fee: Rs. 2,500
9. HDFC Diners Premium
HDFC Diners Premium is a Diners club card, as opposed to other cards that are mostly VISA or MasterCard. As the name suggest, it’s a premium card for people who want to indulge in luxury. The luxury is taken so seriously by HDFC, that holders of this card get free Golf Lessons. It doesn’t get more royal than that!
- Concierge services at Airports across India
- Exclusive monthly deals for HDFC Diners Card holders on websites like Amazon, Croma, Make My Trip, Jabong, Snap Deal etc.
- 15% Off on some of the best restaurants not just in India, but at 1,400 restaurants in across 70 countries!
- Rs. 25 Lakhs worth of emergency medical cover
- Rs. 50,000 worth of Travel Insurance in case of loss or delay of baggage
- Enjoy 10X points on International Transactions, and get a bonus of 500 Reward Points on your first international swipe
- Get 10X Reward Points when you shop with partner brands like Tata Cliq, Treebo Hotels, Big Basket, Uber, Bookmyshow etc. Earn Rs. 50 on spends of just Rs. 150, ensuring savings worth 33%
Application Fee: Rs. 2,500 that can be waived off if annual spends are over Rs. 40,000 in the first year, and above Rs. 300,000 in the second year.
Diners Premium also has a very low international transaction fee of 2%, as compared to other banks.
10. Axis Bank Privilege Card
Axis Bank Priority Customers can get this card without any charge. It is a pretty good card to patrons who like to enjoy air travel, since it has a tie up with Yatra. Apart from that, the reward rate is between 1-2%, making it a utility credit card for novices. That’s the reason it comes in top 10 list of best credit card in India.
- Rs. 5,000 Yatra.com voucher as a joining bonus
- 2X reward points in your birthday month
- 2.5% Fuel Surcharge, on minimum spends of Rs. 400, and maximum up to Rs. 4,000
- 8 complementary Travel Lounge access (at Master Card lounges) per year at all leading airports, as compared to 4 accesses per year offered by other leading brands
- Special travel vouchers, contingent upon spends above Rs. 2.5 Lacs
- 10 Reward Points on spends of Rs. 200
The only catch is that you will get two vouchers worth Rs. 2,500 each, and they can’t be clubbed together. However, considering all the benefits, the effective reward rate turns out to be close to 3%, which is the rate offered by prestigious cards like HDFC Diners Infinia!
Application Fee: Rs. 1,500
11. HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Do you have a good net worth and are looking for a card to match up to your status? Well, HDFC Regalia is the card for you. Aimed at people who maintain a good balance and have a stellar IT return, Regalia takes reward points to a whole new level! The card is full of offers, discounts, and reward points that you can redeem on flights, hotel bookings, and much more.
- Complementary Airport Lounge access, up to 6 times a year. You can get an add-on card for your spouse / child, and they can also enjoy this benefit with you.
- Fuel surcharge waiver – get complete fuel surcharge waiver for minimum transaction of Rs. 400, up to Rs. 500 cash back in a month
- 1 Crore worth of insurance against any Air accident
- 15 Lakhs worth of insurance to cover any medical emergencies
- Free Concierge Services and on-call assistant to assist you during your travel plans
- 2X reward points on select restaurants, flight bookings, and purchases done on HDFC Regalia’s website. This means 8 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent, which is a massive 4% cashback!
- Convert Reward Miles to Air Miles. 665 Reward Points equals Rs. 500 worth of Indigo voucher
Application Fee: Rs. 2500, which can be waived off if annual spends exceed Rs. 4,000 in the first 90 days
12. RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card
RBL has tried to own Wednesdays in the same way as Vodafone did Tuesdays. Titanium Delight Credit Card is one of the most popular cards by RBL bank and offers benefits galore. Let’s have a look –
- 1 FREE movie ticket on Wednesdays, when booked using Bookmyshow (limited to once per month)
- Fuel surcharge waiver for transactions above Rs. 500
- 5% Cash Back on grocery shopping at supermarkets on Wednesdays
- 10% OFF on Pizzas when you order online from Dominos or Pizza Hut.
- Get 2000 Reward Points on activating the card
- Get 1000 Reward Points when you spend more than Rs. 10,000 in the first 60 days
- BONUS 4000 Reward Points if you spend Rs. 1.2 Lakhs annually
Application Fee: Rs. 750, and Rs. 2,000 in the second year that can be waived if the annual spends are above Rs. 1 lakhs
13. Yes Bank Prosperity Edge
Yes Prosperity Edge is a slightly economical version of Yes Bank’s higher end credit cards, offering similar kind of benefits to its patrons. For much lesser cost of ownership, one can enjoy premium luxury.
- Free Airport Lounge Access twice every quarter, with complementary meal
- Complementary access to Golf Games
- Free Golf Lessons once a month
- Yes Priority Pass membership worth $99
- On every Rs 100 spent get 6 Reward Points on your birthday, 5 points for internationally, 4 points on online transactions, and 3 Reward Points on spent otherwise
Yes Bank offers humongous bonus on joining, in the form of 1500 Reward Points. If your annual spends exceed 6 Lakhs, you will get 15,000 bonus points!
The annual fee of this card is very low as compared to other semi-premium cards, and that’s why you can opt for this one. However, the average reward rate works out between 1-2%, which is just at par with other beginner level cards. But given the stupendous reward points, premium lifestyle benefits, and low joining fee, one can definitely opt for this one.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000
14. Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card
If you are someone who uses his vehicle extensively, then this may be the perfect card for you. The Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card offers excellent benefits on fuel at Indian Oil pumps. Each reward point is worth Rs. 1 of petrol, making it a credit card with one of the best reward rates.
- 4 Reward Points on Rs. 150 worth of transaction at Indian Oil Petrol Pumps, at a reward rate of Rs. 2.67/100
- 4 Reward Points on Rs. 150 worth of transaction at online shopping partners like Makemytrip
- 2 Reward Points on Rs. 150 worth of transaction at supermarkets and online grocery
- 1 Reward Point for any card swipe done elsewhere, on a Citibank Credit Swipe Machine
Application Fee: Rs. 0 if you spend more than Rs. 30,000 in one year. In case you don’t spend Rs. 30,000, a fee of Rs. 1,000 would be charged
15. SBI Yatra Card (Best travel credit card India 2020)
SBI Yatra Credit Card is a must own card for all those who are frequent travelers. Every single purchase on Yatra will earn you a lot of reward points. Apart from that, there are several benefits like a complementary welcome gift, various reward point offers, a very low joining fee, and airport lounge access among various others.
- Rs. 8,250 worth of vouchers as welcome gift from Yatra.com on joining
- 8 Complementary lounge accesses per year at MasterCard lounges across 6 airports, viz. Mumbai, Chennai, New Delhi, Cochin, Kolkata, and Hyderabad
- Rs. 1,000 OFF on domestic flight bookings (minimum booking of Rs. 5,000)
- Rs. 4,000 OFF on international flight bookings (minimum booking of Rs. 40,000)
- 20% OFF on domestic hotels (maximum discount of Rs. 2,000, and on minimum booking of Rs. 3,000)
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver for transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000, up to a maximum amount of Rs. 100 per month
- 6X Reward Points on travel and hotel bookings done using Yatra.com, dining, movies, and grocery and other supermarket purchases
- Rs. 50 Lacs worth of coverage in case of any Air Accident
Application Fee: Rs. 499
If you are looking for more options on travel card you can click here.
16. ICICI Bank RubyX Credit Card
The RubyX credit card by ICICI Bank is India’s premier dual credit card, which means that it is available both in MasterCard and American Express. Those owning a single account at ICICI can own two different credit cards. RubyX is one of those cards that offers a host of premium benefits, offers, and discounts.
There is a superb welcome gift, attractive offers, insurance covers, and some great reward points. Let’s have a look –
- Sennheiser HD221 headphones worth Rs. 3,000 as a joining gift. If you are a music lover, you would have already started loving this card!
- Two FREE Movie Tickets per month, maximum worth Rs. 250 each, on booking movie tickets with Bookmyshow
- Minimum 15% OFF on over 2500 restaurants across 12 cities! This card’s a perfect treat for all those who have a delectable taste in food and love to try out different palettes
- Complementary game of Golf every month, giving you a chance to mingle with the who’s who of the business and entertainment world
- Complementary Airport Lounge access, where you can enjoy free buffet
- Free Concierge services that will virtually assist you with the following
- Hotel Bookings
- Restaurant Bookings
- Flower Gifting
- Movie Bookings and ticket delivery
- Emergency and Medical services
- Rs. 1 Crore worth of Air Accident coverage in case of any mid-air mishap
- Rs. 50,000 worth cover in case of any fraudulent usage of your card
- MasterCard Magic Moments – a special offer for MasterCard holders offering great discounts on shopping, hospitality, and health checkups
- Earn 2X Reward Points on categories of your choice! You can sub-categories from among Travel, Shopping, and Essentials. Whenever you swipe across those categories, you will get double the reward points
Application Fee: Rs. 3,000, which is equivalent to the cost of the welcome gift of Sennheiser Headphones, thereby effectively making this card free for you
All in all, the ICICI RubyX card is full of surprising benefits, that will not only offer reward points but also upgrade your lifestyle! Worth the investment. This is the reason, it comes into the list of best credit card in India.
17. HDFC Bank Solitaire Card
They say that solitaires are a woman’s best friend. Keeping in mind the same, HDFC launched a credit card targeted towards women, and aptly named it Solitaire. Just like a solitaire, this card can be a women’s best friend.
- 2,880 Reward Points if your average monthly spends on restaurants and grocery are Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 5,000 respectively
- Rs. 1,000 worth of Shopping Vouchers every time your credit card spends hit Rs. 75,000
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver on ALL petrol pumps, be it BPCL, HPCL, or IOCL (maximum up to Rs. 250 in a billing period)
- 0 Liability in case your card is stolen and used by someone else, provided it is reported within 24 hours of loss
- Get Air Miles from Jet Airways and Singapore Air in return for your Reward Points
Application Fee: Rs. 500, which will be reversed if annual spends are over Rs. 100,000
Overall, it is a good card to own if you are a shopaholic.
18. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card
The Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium is one of the best credit cards out there in the market. It is a contactless card, which means that you can complete payments faster at any retail outlet. And true to its name, the Super Value card ensures Super Savings! That’s why this is the best option to choose for a job profile person because it is one of the best credit card in India for salaried person. Let’s have a look –
- 20% Cashback on Uber Rides – a treat for those who like to travel within the city but hate public transport
- 5% Cash Back on Fuel, Phone Bills, and other Utility Bills, making it the best in the category
- 1,000 Reward Points on activating the card
- 500 Reward Points when you register for Internet Banking
- Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 150 that you spend on shopping
Application Fee: ZERO for the first year, and Rs. 750 starting second year onward (which can be waived if your spends are above Rs. 60,000 in a year)
Super Value is a great card if you are looking for cashback. The only condition is that your minimum spends should be Rs. 750 or above, but given the expenses in today’s times, most transaction can cross that value easily.
19. SBI Elite Credit Card (Best premium credit card in india)
SBI Elite is a premium credit card, aimed at individuals whose annual spends exceed several lakhs a year. Elite is a brand by MasterCard, and can be compared to the Signature series by Visa, which is also aimed at high net worth individuals.
Given the price of this card, the amount of benefits it offers are obviously equivalent. Let’s have a look –
- Choose your own welcome bonus worth Rs. 5000! You can choose a welcome gift from the following brands – Shoppers Stop, M&S, Hush Puppies, West Side, or Yatra.com
- Get Rs. 500 OFF on Movie Tickets every month when you book using Book My Show
- Get Accelerated Reward Points (5X points) when you use the card at Restaurants, Departmental Stores, Grocery shopping, and outside India
- 66,000 Reward Points worth Rs. 16,500 if your annual spends exceed Rs. 8 Lakhs
- 20,000 Reward Points when you spend over Rs. 5 Lakhs annually
- 10,000 Reward Points when you spend over Rs. 2 Lakhs and then subsequently after every Rs. 1 lakh up to Rs. 4 lakhs
- Complementary Lounge Access, 2 times every quarter, and up to 6 times a year
- Get 2.5% surcharge waiver on Fuels
- Elite Priority Program access worth $99
- Complementary Global Concierge Services to assist you in booking hotels, travel etc.
Application Fee: Rs. 4,999, which will be reversed if the annual spends exceed Rs. 10 Lakhs
This card is available only if you spend more than Rs. 3 Lakhs on your SBI Signature Card, or on invitation depending upon your financial prospects.
20. Citi Premier Miles
As the name suggests, Citi Premier Miles has a lot to offer for those who are frequent air travelers. If you are a business class traveler and your travel expenses exceed Rs. 4 lakhs in a year, then this card might be worth taking.
Every transaction done using this Credit Card gets you reward points that you can redeem with all major airlines carriers like Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Thai Air, Etihad Airways, Air India, British Airlines, Qatar Airways among many more. For every 2 Premier Miles that you earn, you can get 1 Air Miles from these leading carriers.
You can also convert these Premier Miles to rupees and book air tickets using preferred partners like GoIbibo, Yatra etc.
- Welcome BONUS of 10,000 Premier Miles, worth Rs. 4,500!
- Complementary Access to Airport Lounges across some of India’s leading airports where you can enjoy FREE buffet, up to 2 times every quarter and 8 times a year
- Get 10,000 Premier Miles when you spend Rs. 1,000 within the first 60 days
- Get 10 Premier Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on booking airline tickets
- Get 10 Premier Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on preferred partner websites like Make My Trip, Yatra etc.
- Get 3,000 Premier Miles when you renew the card
Application Fee: Rs. 3,000
A great value add for frequent travellers!
21. HSBC Premier (Best credit card in india 2020 for salaried person)
The HSBC Premier Credit Card has been designed for some of the most valuable customers of HSBC Bank. If you are the chosen one, you will get access to some unbelievable benefits across all fronts. This card is not one of those fuel only or travel only cards. It is everything rolled into one! You will get benefits pertaining to luxury, lifestyle, shopping, and travel.
This card is a must keep for all those high net worth individuals who lead a lavish lifestyle, and wouldn’t mind getting rewards for their lavish spending!
- 50% CASH BACK on Movie tickets (up to Rs. 500 per month) at PVR Cinemas
- 15% OFF on Dining at over 700 restaurants across the country
- 24 FREE Airport Lounge Access in a year (6 every quarter)
- $99 Priority Membership, and $27 worth two complementary air lounge access every year
- Free access to 800+ golf courses, where you can play 2 complementary games in a single month, up to 5 games a year
- Dedicated Relationship Manager assigned to each customer to assist you regarding all the information and help you may need
Application Fee: NIL
This card is only meant for HSBC Bank’s premier customers and is an invitation by entry only type card. But if you are one, make sure not to miss out on these benefits!
22. American Express Jet Airways
As the name suggests, the American Express Jet Airways card is targeted towards customers who are frequent air travelers, and prefer to fly with Jet Airways. One of the biggest benefits of this card is that you get a couple of stunning upfront benefit on signing up for this card.
- A Welcome gift of 10,000 bonus Reward Points
- FREE One Way Air Ticket (base fare only), that you can book 14 days before your air travel
- 8 Jet Privilege Miles for every Rs. 150 spent on any kind of shopping
- Complementary Lounge Access to over 13 lounges across 11 cities of India
- FREE ¾ night at OBEROI Hotels and Resorts on booking 2 consecutive room nights
- 5% OFF on Base Fare when you purchase a ticket on Jet Airways website using this card
- FREE of cost excess baggage in Jet Airways flights – Up to 5 KGs for economy class, and 10 KGs in Premium Class
Application Fee: The card charges a fee of Rs. 5,000, and Rs. 10,000 for renewal
While the application and renewal fee are higher than other cards in the market, American Express makes it up with free air tickets and free hotel stays at the Oberoi, apart from the joining bonus.
23. IndusInd Platinum Credit Card
IndusInd was never really known as a high end bank, but with this Platinum credit card, it has entered the league of elite. It offers all those exclusive benefits that are offered by other credit cards that focus on offering luxury offerings to their patrons. Right from complementary Golf training to airport lounge access, you can enjoy some great benefits with this card.
- Welcome gift – You can choose a welcome gift from among a travel voucher or a shopping voucher. The brands in offer under the shopping category are Pantaloons, Woodland, Hidesign, Satya Paul, and United Colors of Benetton, whereas under the travel category you can get vouchers of Jet Airways or Yatra.com
- $27 worth of Exclusive complementary lounge access up to 2 times every quarter, and 8 times a year. Total benefits of $216!
- FREE Golf Lessons
- 3 FREE Movie tickets every month, when booked using Book My Show
- 4 FREE Movie tickets per month at Sathyam Cinemas in Chennai
- 20% OFF on all your restaurant bills
- Rs. 25 Lakhs worth of accidental benefits in case of air mishaps
- Total coverage against fraudulent usage of card, if reported within 15 days from the loss of card
- Free Concierge services to virtually assist you in planning your trips, booking air tickets, hotel reservations, sports and entertainment venue tickets etc.
- Road Side assistance in case your vehicle suffers any damage or failure Free of cost.
- Emergency Fuel in case you get stranded in the middle of the road that also Free.
- Free Battery Charge and Lock Removal services in case your car battery dies while you are on the road, or if you get locked outside your vehicle
Application Fee: Rs. 17,999
The fee may definitely look high, but it is pretty small in comparison to the massive benefits that the card is offering. Definitely a buy if you are a big spender!
24. SBI Signature Card / SBI EliteAdvantage Card
The SBI Signature Card, now also known as the SBI Elite Card is a premium card that is overloaded with benefits. True to its name, it is aimed at the elite section of the society, so if you are among the crème-de la crème, you may want to explore the benefits of using this card.
- Welcome BONUS of Rs. 5,000 worth of shopping vouchers, that can be redeemed at leading retail outlets like Shoppers Stop, Marks and Spencers, Pantaloons etc.
- Rs. 6000 worth of FREE Movie tickets every year, when you book using Book My Show
- $99 worth of Priority Pass free for SBI Elite users. This gives you access to over 1000 Airport lounges across the world!
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver for transactions done between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 (up to a maximum benefit of Rs. 250 in a billing cycle)
- Get 5X Reward Points when you use this card for dining, grocery shopping, departmental store purchases, and international purchases
- 10,000 Reward Points when you spend Rs. 2 lakhs, and additional 10,000 points when you touch Rs. 3 lakhs, and yet another 10,000 points when you hit Rs. 4 Lakhs worth of purchases
- 20,000 Reward Points when you spend Rs. 5 lakhs using this card
- Complementary Concierge Services to assist you in booking movie tickets, hotel rooms, travel plans etc.
Application Fee: Rs. 4,999 (One Time), that is straight away compensated in the form of a gift voucher worth Rs. 5,000
For Rs. 4,999, this card is a steal! Other premium cards cost much more as compared to the SBI Elite Card. That’s why it comes in the category of best credit card in India.
25. HDFC All Miles
The HDFC All Miles is a card targeted towards the middle income group, which is currently on the rise in India. Working professionals and medium scale business owners are the perfect recipients for this credit card. When you make purchases on the pre-designated MILES websites, you earn 2X bonus reward points. Let’s have a look at the complete benefits –
- Welcome bonus of 1,000 Reward Points
- Complementary lounge access up to 4 times a year at all leading airports
- Total Fuel Surcharge Waiver on a minimum transaction of Rs. 400, up to a maximum of Rs. 500 per billing period
- 3 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent
- 2X Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on HDFC All Miles website
- No liability when you lose the card and someone makes fraudulent purchases on your name, provided you report the theft on time
Application Fee: Rs. 1000 which can be waived off if your purchases are worth Rs. 100,000
Also, if you spend Rs. 15,000 within 90 days of getting the card, you can get the annual fee waived off.
Here were best credit card in India. Hope the information listed here will help you in making a good choice!