Today I’m going to show you benefits and offers of top HDFC credit card and also tell you which HDFC credit card is best for you?
So if you’re confused (like I was) in choosing Best Hdfc Credit card, you’ll love the simple steps in this guide which will help you learn which HDFC Credit Card is the best choice for you if you’re looking for an updated, smart, and affordable form of transaction.
In July, 2004 HDFC became the pioneer in the country to offer Credit Cards across a network of 40 cities initially which since then grew to 100 cities. The Credit Cards launched by HDFC in the early years fell into three broad categories:
- HDFC Bank International Silver Credit Card
- International Gold Credit Card
- Health Plus International Credit Card ( Introducing the special feature of free inbuilt cashless mediclaim)
Advantages of HDFC Credit Card
- Low-interest Rate: The interest rate charged on the HDFC Credit Card is extremely low as compared to interest rates on all overdue payments.
- Cashless Transaction: It is hassle-free and liberates the user from the inconvenience of carrying cash on his person at all times.
- Customized Service: There is something is the wide repertoire of HDFC Credit Card which suits the budget need of all types of customers.
- Universal Recognition: The HDFC Credit Card are universally validated and authenticated for making transaction across the globe.
- Unique Entitlements: HDFC Bank Credit Card users avail the attractive entitlement to a host of benefits like reward scheme, loan on credit card facility, online services, EMI option, cash back schemes, travel assistance, frequent flier mils, free movie tickets , discounts on F&B outlets, shopping, fuel; surcharge waiver facility , so on and so forth. One can also avail loan, pay bills, and earn discounts and hdfc reward points additionally, as a bonus.
- Insurance: HDFC Bank was the first in the country to launch the system of Cashless Mediclaim facility. As on date, it provides Insurance policies under the following sectors: Health Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Protection Insurance, and Super Topup Insurance.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Maximum Age : 60 years for Salaried employees and 65 years for non-salaried people.
- Should be an Indian Resident or Non-Resident Indian.
- Must have a good CIBIL Score.
- Also you Must be a salaried individual working with an established company or an entrepreneur managing his own business with a proven track record.
The host of Credit Cards being offered by HDFC is designed to cater to the variety of needs and requirements of diverse customers. Due to this you can easily find out which HDFC credit card best for you? Have a look………
Best HDFC Credit Cards
1. HDFC Bank Titanium Times Card
Best Entertainment Co-Brand card with exclusive discounts across movies, dining and shopping.
- Bouquet of Gift Vouchers
- 25% off on movies and up to 15% off on dining throughout the year.
- 2 RP for every 150/- spent
- 5 RP for every 150/-n spent on dining on weekdays.
- Zero per cent fuel surcharge
- Interest free credit up to 50 days from date of purchase.
Fee and Charge
- Annual Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Cash advance fee of 2.5% (Min. of Rs.300/-)
2. HDFC Bank Moneyback Credit Card
This is the basic featured Credit Card offered by HDFC Bank. This is one of the first initiation into the terrain of Credit Cards which is available on easy approval.
- 4 reward points per Rs.150 online spend.
- 2 reward points per Rs.150/ – actual spent.
- Redemption Terms
- 20 against 100 reward points.
- Minimum 2500 reward points required to claim redemption benefit.
- e- wallet and Easy EMI transactions will not fetch reward points.
- All retail transaction converted into Smart transactions shall not fetch reward points.
- RP accrued for Insurance transaction will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Fee & Charges:
- 500/– annually which is waived off the second year on raising an expense of Rs.50, 000/- or more in the 1st year.
3. Snapdeal HDFC Bank Card
India’s 1st co-brand Credit Card with an online partner.
- Welcome benefit of Rs.500 cash back on the 1st transaction with Snapdeal.
- 20 RP against every 150/- spent on Snapdeal.
- 5% instant discount for every transaction of 2000/- or more.
- Exciting offers from Cleartrip and Free charge
- 2 RP against every 150/- spent on other purchase
- Min 4 transaction every month fetches you free Accidental Insurance up to 50 lakhs and free Fire and Burglary protection for goods above 5000/- for 180 days.
Fee and Charges :
- First Year and Renewal Fee : Rs.500/-
4. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club
Available only for Indian Residents.
Benefits and Rewards
- 8 JP Miles per Rs.150/- spent.
- 15000 JP Miles on the 1st transaction within 90 days of initiation.
- 1 Tier Point for every Rs. 1,50,000/- spent
- 24 JP Miles for every 150/- spent on jetairways.com.
- One complimentary Jet Airways ticket for domestic travel on Jet Airways.
- Discount of Rs.750/- on return ticket.
- 5% discount on base fare for purchase of tickets on jetairways.com.
- Check in at premiere counters and complimentary luggage allowance.
- Fuel surcharge on fuel of up to Rs.1000/-.
Fee & Charges
- First Year Fees : 10000/-
- Renewal Fees: 5000/-
5. HDFC Bank Regalia First Card
First level towards luxury with exclusive travel benefits.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
- 4 R.Ps per Rs.150/-
- Upto 15% discount at 3000+ restaurants across India.
- 3 Complimentary Lounge visits , outside India
- 4 RP per 150/ – spent.
- 7500 R.Ps on expense of 6,00,000/- in each Anniversary year or 5000 R.P on expense of 3,00,000/-
- A host of lifestyle, travel and fuel benefits along with air accident insurance of more than Rs.50 lakhs and overseas medical emergency cover of up to Rs.10 lakhs abroad.
- Credit liability of more than Rs.5 lakhs available.
- Can be redeemedon hdfcbankregalia.com.
- Each R.P – 3/-
- Instant redemption on purchase of airline and hotel bookings
Fee & Charges
- Annual membership fee of Rs.1000/-
- Renewal Fee waived next year on a minimum expense of Rs. 1 lakh in 12 months.
6. HDFC Bank Diners Club Rewardz Card
Best in Class Rewards Card
- Avail upto 15% discounts in more than 3000+ restaurants in India.
- 3 RP for every 150/- spent.
- Unlimited lounge access in 700+lounges in India and worldwide.
- 10 X RP on International Spends
- Welcome benefit of 100 RP
- Earn 3000 worth travel voucher against every 1000 RP at www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com
- Redeem RP for air miles across jet Airways or Singapore Airlines
- 1 RP = .30 Air Mile.
- RP are valid only for 2 years from date of transaction.
Fee & Charges
- First year and renewal membership fee – Rs.1000 plus taxes.
- Renewal fee waive on expense of Rs. 1 lakh in 12 months.
7. HDFC Bank Platinum Times Card
The best entertainment cards with discount on movie and dining.
- Welcome gift vouchers for shopping, apparel and dining.
- 10 RP for every 150/- spent on weekday dining.
- 3 RP for every 150/- spent elsewhere.
- 25% off on select shopping and movie outlets.
- Up to Rs.500/- fuel surcharge on fuel consumption between 400/- to 5000/-.
- 20% discount on select F&B outlets.
- Enhances security features.
- Revolving Credit Facility.
- Payment of bills convenient via this service.
- 50 days of interest free credit facility.
Fee & Charges
- 1st Year – Rs.1000/- plus taxes, subject to renewal at the same charge.
- Cash Advance- 2.5% of the amount withdrawn.
8. HDFC Bank Regalia Card
HDFC Regalia Credit Card is a premium credit card service being offered by the Bank. This Card automatically attaches a certain elevated status of the customer with the Bank since this Card is only allotted to people having high networth on the basis of ITR or a better relationship value with the Bank.
Available in two distinct categories as a Personal and a Business Credit Card based on submission of different set of documents.
Fee & Charges:
- 2500/- in the 1st year subject to renewal on payment of the same amount.
- The Annual Fee is waived off in case of expense of more than 40,000 in the first quarter.
- The next year’s annual fee is waived off on a total expense of Rs. 3 lakhs or more.
Foreign Currency Mark-up
2% which is the best in the market, second only to Yes Bank sponsored Credit Cards.
Reward Points and other benefits:
- 4 reward points per Rs.150 spend.
- 8 reward points per Rs.150/ – spent on www.hdfcregalia.myrewardz.com and bookings made on airvistara.com.
- 15% or more discount on dining at select outlets.
- 1 crore accident insurance in case of flight travel.
- 15 lakhs on mediclaim during foreign tours.
- 1 waive off on fuel surcharge.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Membership with attractive benefits.
- Complimentary 6 Lounge Access during one year, subject to conditions.
- Can only be redeemed on www.hdfcregalia.myrewardz.com after converting them into Regalia vouchers.
- Attractive pay-outs on bills payments, flight travel and Mobile/DTH recharges.
9. Doctor’s Superia Card
Only Premium Credit Card with exclusive travel benefits for doctors with the best lounge program.
- Welcome benefit of 1000 RP.
- 3 RP on purchase of Rs.150/-.
- 50% more RP on dining expense.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership and Master card Lounge program.
- No fuel surcharge, at a limit of 250/- per billing cycle.
- Interest free credit up to 50 days from date of purchase.
1000 RP = 70 Air Miles / 70/ – air voucher
Fee & Charges
- Joining Fees: Not Applicable , Annual Fee : 1000/- 1st Year, subject to renewal at the same amount.
- Cash Advance Fee 2.5% (Minimum of Rs.300/-)
- Waiver on 1st year Fee ifRs.1,50,0000/- is spent in the first 90 days of the initiation and total reversal if the expense exceeds Rs.1,00,000/- in the previous year.
10. HDFC Bank Diner’s Club Black
- Welcome gift is a key component on all travel related Credit Cards and most credit cards offer attractive credit cards welcome perks . HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card gifts its user a reward bonus of 10,000 reward points in 1st year and 5000 reward points subsequently.
- 5 reward points against every Rs.150 spent on hdfcdinersclub.com.
- 10 X RP on international expense
- Attractive lifestyle benefits available.
- Redemption Terms
- RPs are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.
- RPs are reversed if retail transaction converted into smart EMI.
- RP accrued for Insurance will have maximum limit of 2000 per transaction.
- Fee & Charges:
- 10,000/- in the 1st year subject to renewal @ Rs.5000- The Annual Fee is waived off in case of expense of more than 40,000 in the first quarter.
- The next year’s annual fee is waived off on a total expense of Rs. 5 lakhs or more
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 2% which is the lowest as compared to other Credit Cards which charge 3.5%.
HDFC credit card payment
Payment by HDFC Mobile App
You can make HDFC credit card payment by HDFC banking app. You will find Credit card payment option in the menu bar as shown below in the image.
you can also make payment by computer/laptop or mobile by
- visiting https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- click on cards on menu section
- Then select Click here to make credit card payment (shown below in image)
- After selecting it you will be taken to a form section where you need to fill account type, Card Number and then fill the payment amount.
- confirm your payment. (hurry you’re done)
HDFC Credit card Payment by Billdesk is also can be done easily
- Just visit https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp
- Fill your HDFC Bank credit card details.
- After filling all your HDFC card details (card number and payment amount) Select ‘PAY‘
- You will be Redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen HDFC net banking option.
- Enter your details, user Id & password.
- Confirm your online payment amount to HDFC bank credit card.
Offline mode Payment method
- HDFC ATM TRANSFER – You can pay by transferring your fund from HDFC saving/current account to credit card account.
- Pay at Branch– Visit your nearest HDFC branch to pay your outstanding credit card bills.
- HDFC Credit Card Cheque Payment –You can drop cheque at HDFC ATMs and branches to make payments for their HDFC Bank credit cards bills. The cheque should be payable to the HDFC Bank Credit Card account. Bank will credit the local HDFC credit card cheque payment to the account in just 3 working days.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care
HDFC Customer Care Numbers – 1800 266 4332
HDFC Bank 24*7 Credit Card Customer Care Number by City
HDFC 24*7 Credit Card Customer Care Number by State
|Cities||Customer Care Number|
|Delhi / NCR||6160 6161|
|Patna||1860 266 6161|
HDFC 24*7Credit CardCustomer Care Number by State
|States||HDFC Bank Customer Care Numbers – Phone Banking|
|West Bengal||98310 73333|
|Andaman and Nicobar||98310 73333|
|Andhra Pradesh||99494 93333|
|Meghalaya||1800 345 3333 (Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Tripura||1800 345 3333 (Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Nagaland||1800 345 3333 (Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Mizoram||1800 345 3333(Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Arunachal Pradesh||1800 345 3333 (Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Manipur||1800 345 3333 (Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Bihar||1860 266 6161|
|Jharkhand||1860 266 6161|
|Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||98906 03333|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1800 180 4333(Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Himachal Pradesh||1800 180 4333(Toll free from BSNL landlines)|
|Madhya Pradesh||98936 03333|
|Tamil Nadu||98406 73333|
|Uttar Pradesh||99359 03333|
Call HDFC complaint Redressal officer
- You can likewise approach the Redressal officer through the telephone.
- The bank selects an assigned officer to every item and you can find their contact numbers below-
|Product||Grievance Redressal Officer Contact Number|
|Call centre||1800 22 4060|
HDFC Credit Card Apply
Apply to any HDFC credit card online by:
- Visit by clicking on following link https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/products/cards/credit_cards
- Existing Customer ( You will find option below where you will find ‘APPLY’ in blue by selecting that you can enter your id password and apply quickly)
- Choose credit card which suites your requirement and select ‘apply online’ (In red below the card)
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to put your mobile number, then select () and click on proceed.
HDFC Credit Card Application Status
You can check your HDFC credit card status by visiting following link – https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track
- visit https://www.hdfcbank.com/
- Select ‘product’ from menu tab
- Then select ‘card’ > ‘credit cards’
- Scroll down on the page to find the ‘Important Links’ section.
- Then you will be redirected to Page as given below in image
- Finally, fill the required information and click on the submit button
Now you can also check HDFC credit card status in process means you are done by this successful procedure and you got your HDFC credit card status within a few minutes.
Hope you like this article and now you know which HDFC credit card is best for you. Please tell us which one you’ll choose?