In this post you’re going to learn about best SBI CREDIT CARD in 2020.
These are the exact card benefits I used to save lot of my money and get amazing offers.
why you should choose SBI CREDIT CARD?
- State Bank of India is the most trusted brand and is the biggest banking system in India.
- SBI has maximum number of variety options in cards depending on your requirements let it be money saving, travel, cash backs or discounts.
- SBI Credit Cards come with a lot of features and privileges like balance transfer at low-interest rate.
Before you start seeing the credit card of your choice, I want you to be aware of terms used in the article which will help you to understand and make your credit card choice easy.
What is reward points ?
Reward points are points which a user can collect following each purchase that they make with their credit card. As it usually goes, higher value purchases will earn you more points.
What are the options for redeeming my SBI Reward Points?
- Redemption against Gift Voucher can be made through sbicard.com or sbi mobile app
- Redemption against Cash can be made by writing to us as sbicard.com/email or by calling at SBI helpline.
So lets start for what you were waiting for at a glance, This are:
Best SBI Credit Cards
Here we gonna tell you about the best SBI Credit Cards that will help you to choose the best one for you. Check out the options are given below –
1. SimplyCLICK SBI Card
This is one of my favorite card because I do lot of online shopping. SBI Simply Click card is much better than SBI Simply Save (details og card given below in article) because you will get 10x rewards on popular shopping websites in India.
Who should apply?
SBI Simply click is also an entry level credit card for the first time user. You have great chances of approval if you have a salary account in SBI and living in a city listed in their application form.
Expert Tip: Mention your landline phone number in the application form for faster approval of credit card.
- Get Amazon.in gift card worth Rs.500* on joining
- Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / UrbanClap
- e-voucher from Cleartrip worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh (one more 2000 e-voucher on another 1Lakh milestone)
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- Earn 5X rewards on all other online shopping
Annual fee: 499 (waived off by spending 100,000 in one year)
Bonus: Rs 500 voucher from Amazon
2. SBI Card PRIME
SBI card prime is best card for all dinning outside, travelling, shopping and more it has all the benefits in one card.
- Welcome e-gift vouchers worth 3,000 from Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, Marks and Spencer, Yatra and Bata/Hush Puppies.
- Reward points can be optioned by various ways given:
- 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments
- Get 15 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on BigBasket, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Trends and Sahakari Bhandar stores.
- 10 Reward Points for every Rs.100 on Dining, Grocery, Departmental store and Movie spends.
- Enjoy 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday
- Quarterly dining voucher of Rs.1000 from Pizza Hut on spends of Rs.50,000
- Milestone e-gift voucher worth 7,000 from Yatra/Pantaloons on annual spends of Rs.5 Lakhs
- Reversal of annual fee on spends of Rs.3 Lakhs
- Get Up to 50% Discount on golf games at selected golf courses across India.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Tier Membership (Many benefits Access Voucher,upgrade Voucher)
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership (10% instant saving can be made on booking hotels)
Annual fee: Rs 2999
Bonus: Welcome gift worth Rs. 3,000
3. Yatra SBI Card
As the name says it is one of the best card for travel lovers, this cards has lot of Offers, Reward & Benefits and will save your lot of money.
- Get vouchers worth Rs. 8,250 on joining (from Yatra.com )
- Rs. 1,000 off on domestic flight bookings & Rs. 4,000 off on international flight bookings. (use promo code TRAVEL for all the discounts)
- It also gives you 20% off on domestic hotels.
- One of the best benefits is that it has Complimentary Air Accident cover of Rs. 50 lacs.
- Enjoy freedom from paying 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India.
- Get 6X Reward Points on every Rs.100 spent at Departmental and grocery stores, Dining, Movies, Entertainment and International spends
- You can also Enjoy exclusive access to the domestic MasterCard airport VIP lounges.
Annual fee: Rs. 499 + applicable taxes
Bonus: Vouchers worth Rs. 8,250 (Yatra.com)
4. SBI Air India Signature Card
If you are a frequent traveller on Air India then you should surly apply for SBI Air India Signature credit card.
- Get 20,000 Reward points* as a welcome gift on payment of your joining fee
- Enjoy complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer program-Flying Returns
- Spend More Get More – Enjoy bonus Reward points:
- Convert these points to Air India Miles and enjoy free travel. ( 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Air India Air mile)
|Annual Retail Spend||Bonus Reward Points||Cumulative Bonus Reward Points|
|Rs. 5 lakh||20,000||20,000|
|Rs. 10 lakh||30,000||50,000|
|Rs. 20 lakh||50,000||1,00,000|
ways to earn reward points:
- Get up to 1,00,000 bonus Reward points annually (You Get 4 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent)
- Enjoy International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges with complimentary Priority Pass Program
- 30 Reward Points when booked for self and 10 Reward Points when booked for others
- You will also get Free International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges with complimentary Priority Pass Program
- Free Visa Lounge Access Program in India at major domestic airports.
Annual fee: 4999 (waived off by spending 100,000 in one year)
Bonus: 20,000 Reward points* as a welcome gift on payment
5. SBI IRCTC Credit Card
If you have traveled by train before then you must be surly aware of 1.8% surcharge when you book railway tickets on irctc.co.in.
There is only one credit card in India that can help you save 1.8% surcharge and thats SBI IRCTC Credit Card +y you even earn additional benefits.
- 350 activation bonus Reward points on spending Rs.500 or more within 45 days of card issuance
- Buy tickets through irctc.co.in for AC1, AC2. AC3 and AC CC and earn upto 10% Valueback as Reward points. (1 Reward Point = Rs. 1)
- Enjoy freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card brings you great offers on travel, golf, dining and other entertainment options from Visa
- Your IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is a travel card and can be used in over 29 million Visa outlets worldwide & 3,25,000 outlets in India
Annual fee: Rs 500 for the first year, Rs. 300 second year onwards
Bonus: 350 Reward points
6. SBI Elite Credit Card
SBI Elite credit card has one of the maximum number of Privileges, You will get a bunch of rewards, offers,discounts, cashbacks and bonus points with SBI Signature credit card that will really make you feel privileged.
- Welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs.5,000
- Free Movie Tickets worth Rs.6,000 every year
- 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores, Grocery and International spends
- Earn upto 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 12,500/ year
- 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 2 lakhs, 3 lakhs and 4 lakhs
- 20,000 bonus Reward Points on crossing annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs
- Get a complimentary membership to the Elite Priority Pass program worth 6700
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Your SBI Card ELITE offers you the privilege of the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage.
You will get a bunch of rewards, offers and bonus points with SBI Signature credit card that will really make you feel privileged.
Annual fee: Rs 4999
7. STYLEUP Contactless Card
The biggest reason I love STYLEUP Contactless Card credit card because of 10% discount on Fbb (fashion big bazzar) and Big Bazaar outlets. No other credit card has a similar offer in India so far.
Whenever I go to big bazzar, I spend at least 3000 rupees on Fashion Apparel, Accessories, Backpacks, Footwear and get 10% as Upfront discount. No cap on count or value of daily, monthly or yearly discount transactions.
- Welcome gift of Rs. 500 worth Fbb gift voucher
- 10X Reward Points on your spends at Big Bazaar, Standalone Fbb and Food Bazaar outlets, and on all your Dining expenditures.
- 10% discount at Fbb and Big Bazaar outlets
- Anniversary gift of 2,000 Bonus reward points every year
- Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge on every transaction of Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000
Annual fee: Rs. 499
Bonus: Rs. 500 worth gift voucher
8. SimplySAVE SBI Card
- SimplySave SBI Cardholders can bag 2000 bonus points on spending Rs.2000 in first 60 days.
- Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump
- Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends
- Annual fee reversal on spending Rs.90,000 in a year
- Rs.100 off on Cash Withdrawal – Get Rs.100 Cash back on your first ATM Cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card.
Annual fee: Rs. 499 + applicable taxes
9. Mumbai Metro SBI Card
If you stay in Mumbai and regularly travel by metros this card will surly save a lot of money. You can use this card even at different places and get Reward Points when ever you spend on Dining, Movies, Grocery and Departmental stores.
- Preloaded value of Rs 50 on your Mumbai Metro Smart Card
- 2000 reward points on spends of Rs 2000 within first 60 days,
- Auto top up of Rs. 200 in the smart card as soon as the balance reaches Rs. 50
- Earn 10X Reward Points and get upto 20% discount on Mumbai Metro travel
- 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on Dining, Movies, Grocery and Departmental stores.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps.
Annual fee: Rs. 499
Bonus: Auto top up of Rs. 200
SBI credit card online payment
You can make your SBI credit card online payment by click here » SBI online payment
After clicking the above link you can pay online by using your User ID AND PASSWORD
you can even pay without logging in from the option Pay through Paynet its officially recommended by SBI. Just enter you details correctly in the form (form image is shown below).
SBI credit card apply
You can apply for SBI CREDIT CARD by following link given »SBI credit card apply
you will be redirected to offical website of SBI by above link and you canselect which car suites for you best by clicking ‘apply now’ below the card.
Complete the form and you are good to go.
(you can read our article on how to apply for credit card online for more details)
SBI CREDIT CARD STATUS
After applying credit card you need to wait till your application is approved by various criteria set by SBI.
You can check your status by visiting SBI offical site and by entering your application number which you have received after applying for credit card which was given by above link. And also you can simply check and track your SBI credit card application status through the official site of SBI.
SBI credit card customer care
SBI credit cards customer care no – 1800 180 1290
SBI credit card customer care no: 1800 180 1290 (Toll free)
In case of fraudulent transactions, theft or loss of your SBI credit card or SBI ATM/Debit card, contact the SBI Credit Cards 24 – hour Customer Care Numbers instantly.
Here are the numbers-1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix the local STD code)
Grievance Redressal/ SBI Credit Card Related Complaints
For SBI credit card related grievance redressal/complaints, you may make use of any of the given options as per your choice and convenience. For this, State Bank of India makes sure to put in its best efforts so as to resolve each and every matter that is reported within a stipulated time frame. But if in a case a query needs extra time so as to reach an appropriate and best redressal, you would consistently be posted on all the developments.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Numbers (City Specific)
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
|Bangalore||080 – 2594 3030|
|Hyderabad||040 – 24756925|
|Chennai||044 – 2821 4635|
|Mumbai||022 – 2644 5532|
022 – 2644 5533
|Delhi||011 – 2336 1631, 011 – 2334 5756, 011 – 2336 1070|
SBI credit card Pune users can call on 1800 180 1290 toll-free number as there is no specific number for Pune.
Missed Call Service
If you want to get the complete details of your own SBI account on the registered contact number via the SMS, use the SBI Credit card missed call service. You just need to give a missed call on any of the dedicated virtual contact numbers.
|S. No.||Details of the information required||Virtual contact number|
|1||For balance enquiry||Give a missed call on 8422845512|
|2||To know the available cash and credit limit||Give a missed call on 8422845513|
|3||For reward point summary||Give a missed call on 8422845514|
|4||To know the status of last payment||Give a missed call on 8422845515|
Do you not have any time to wait on calls for getting your concerns resolved? Just make use of the SBI SMS service. For starting the SBI Credit card SMS service, you simply need to send an SMS to 5676791 from the registered contact number. Here is the complete list of account details you can get using the SBI Credit card SMS Service-
|S. No.||Details of the information required||Send a SMS|
|1||For balance enquiry||BAL XXXX at 5676791|
|2||For knowing the cash and card limit||AVAIL XXXX at 5676791|
|3||For blocking the stolen or lost SBI credit card||BLOCK XXXX at 5676791|
|4||For checking last payment status||PAYMENT XXXX at 5676791|
|5||For reward point summary||REWARD XXXX at 5676791|
|6||For subscribing to e-statement||ESTMT XXXX at 5676791|
|7||For requesting duplicate statement||DSTMT XXXX MM (Statement Month in MM) at 5676791|
|8||For SBI credit card account details||SMS “HELP” at 5676791|
|9||For requesting a call back from a SBI representative||“PROBLEM” to 92125 00888 to get a call back within next 48 hours|
Note: XXXX signifies the last 4 digits of your SBI Credit card number
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Email ID
Just email your queries, concerns and feedback to the SBI cards and receive an instant response. You can make use of the following email ID’s to contact SBI credit card customer care-
|S. No.||Details||Mail ID|
|1||SBI Customer Care mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||SBI Credit Card Customer Care- Nodal Officer||Nodalofficer@sbicard.com|
Connect with SBI via Twitter
Connect with your SBI (State Bank of India) via Twitter – SBICard_Connect
IRCTC SBI Credit Card Customer Care Helpline
The SBI gives a special customer care number for the IRCTC SBI Credit Card.
From any phone- Dial 39 02 12 12 (prefix the local STD code)
Toll free number– 1800 180 1295
Special Postal Service
You can also choose to write to The State Back of India regarding any queries at this address-
Correspondence address: SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi Pin Code- 110001
Head office: SBI Card, Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India
SBI credit card activation
After receiving you card from the bank it needs to be activated,which means its inactive when you receive it .
- So first go to sbicard.com and then login to your SBI Card account by entering your user id and password by which will be provided you by bank.
- After logging in to the account, now click on Requests option on left sidebar, under request select card activation
- Now select your card from drop down and click on Activate
- Now you will see the popup “Congratulations! Your SBI Credit card ending with XXX is now unblocked. You can now use it for online and offline transactions”
One more simple way to activate is to go to the following link https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/register-page
After clicking on the link above
- Enter your Card number
- CVV number (behind the card 3 digits)
- Date of birth
If detail matches as submitted by you, will receive OTP on registered mobile number for the card and by entering your OTP correctly your account is activated.
Hope this articles has helped you in choosing right card for you, still want to see more credit cards of other banks, check out our choice of –